Right of cancellation
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the last goods.
To exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us (Franziska Andresen, Willy-Brandt-Allee 13, 65197 Wiesbaden, Germany, email@example.com, telephone: +49 611 16854301, fax: +49 611 16854302) by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to cancel this contract. You may use the attached model revocation form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory.
In order to comply with the cancellation period, it is sufficient to send the notification of the exercise of the right of cancellation before the end of the cancellation period.
Consequences of cancellation
If you revoke this contract, we shall reimburse you for all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for any additional costs resulting from your choosing a different method of delivery to the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and no later than fourteen days from the date on which we receive notification of your revocation of this contract. For this refund, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no event will you be charged for this refund. We may refuse to make any refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any event no later than fourteen days from the date on which you notify us of the cancellation of this agreement. This period shall be deemed to have been observed if you dispatch the goods before the expiry of the fourteen-day period. You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You shall only be liable for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for testing their condition, properties and functionality.
The right of cancellation does not apply to the following contracts:
- Contracts for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual choice or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer
Sample cancellation form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back).
– To Franziska Andresen, Willy-Brandt-Allee 13, 65197 Wiesbaden, Germany, firstname.lastname@example.org, Fax: +49 611 16854302
– I/we (*) hereby cancel the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following service (*)
– Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
– Name of the consumer(s)
– Address of the consumer(s)
– Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of communication on paper)
(*) Delete as applicable.